Friday, March 28, 2008

Crossfit 801







There is a gym that Nicholas and I have been going to for the past month that has totally changed our body composition, work ethic, and time spent working out. It is called Crossfit. Our friends Tyson and Miranda Oldroyd opened a Crossfit gym here in Midvale 673 W. 7250 W. (Whimpy Way) http://www.crossfit801.com/ 801-574-6838. It has been so much fun and even better are the benefits that we have seen with our energy, time spent working out, the camaraderie that we feel when we are there. It really is like a community of people cheering you on wanting you to always do your best. If you would like to come the first class is free to get a a taste of what it is all about. I will post some pictures of Nick and I doing some amazing things like pull ups and some Olympic lifts. We have had a blast. This is my friend Miranda and she is amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,
you two look amazing! If you wouldn't mind emailing me I would really appericate it.
jenn@forgetmknotproduction.com
And no this is not some sales thing
I am Joel's wife (joel is Nicholas cousin.)
Thanks
Jenn

Music To Make You Happy :)