Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Koda last night for the first time in two weeks went to the front door and sat and waited to be let out. We are well on our way to house training. She now thinks its cute to bite everything and not just a cute little nip but a full on sharp tooth chomp. OUCH! That is a stage that we hope she will grow out of and fast.

She is Cooper's shadow doing everything that he does from sniffing a certain tree to sitting right next to him waiting for a treat. Sometimes I catch her looking at Cooper from the corner of her eye checking to see if she is doing exactly what he does.




Nicholas, Cooper, and Koda on a lazy Sunday afternoon were taking a nap in the computer room. Unannounced to them I was taking snapshots of them with the camera and pasting their faces on our blog.





















Koda has found her sweet spot where she cozies up to get warm!













6 comments:

Liz R. said...

rob wanted to get a puppy when anna or carson was born. can't remember which. anyway, i told him i couldn't handle two babies! it's cute that your dogs are like your children!

Rebecca and Nick Ballstaedt said...

Well, They are the only type of children that I can handle right now. She is cute and it has been a baddle to house train but the biting is worse. Thanks for reading our blog I love it and I love you.

Heather said...

Hey rebecca,
I love your blog, I am so envious on how you and nick do so many fun things. Your new puppy is adorable.... talk to you soon

Rebecca and Nick Ballstaedt said...

Yeah Heather, you and Chris do equally as mnay cool things that Nicholas and I do if not better, mmmmmmmmm like start a business and have an adorable family. You guys are great. never forget it.

M&M said...

It's so fun to hear how Koda is learning! Love it. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick and Rebecca,
HOw do you guys do?
This is Reille, I'm your cousin Nick you probably don't remember me. I just wanted to say that I love you site it's awesome.
Well take care in the near future nick!!
is you wanted to reach my my e-mail is mvchicka08@hotmail.com

Music To Make You Happy :)