Thursday, March 25, 2010

Swim lessons




Grandma B with Luella and Charly.


Ok but seriously this kids is a bowl full of laughs and excitement. This month has been full of benchmarks and spectacular feets. Charly rolled from her back to her stomach and now she is mobile. She is so much fun that I actually would recommend this parent thing to other people.
















Swim lessons are going great. Charly loves the water and her dad looks good swimming with her. RAR! ;) She loves being under water and it comes so natural to her. We love exposing her to all different types of stimulus that will help her grow. Charly we love you .












1 comment:

The Rich's said...

I LOVE IT!!! You guys are the cutest little family. I love the picture with Lu and Charly. I am so excited for them to be little buddies growing up. I just love you guys! You are great parents!

Music To Make You Happy :)